Tuesday, September 06, 2005

EZ Bracelet Sizer

Here's the problem: You make a bracelet that is 8" long, yet it will only fit arounda 7 1/4" wrist. This is because the diameter of the beads add to the diameter of the finished bracelet. We beaders know all about this problem. It's frustrating! -- EZ Bracelet by Gossamer Wings Beads

I admit it, I hate to make bracelets! Every bracelet that I have made, I have restrung because it was not the correct size. Now, someone has FINALLY come up with a product to help people like me! The EZ Bracelet. I had heard wonderful things about the EZ Bracelet so I thought that I would give it a try. It is a fantastic product!! I absolutely love it! I am not sure how I have made jewelry for so long without one. Why does the EZ bracelet work?

Also available: Necklace Sizer, Bead Ruler, Travel Sized EZ Bracelet

Do yourself a favor and visit www.ezbracelet.com to see how the EZ Bracelet can simplify your life. Sells for $9.95 with free shipping within the U.S.

Lisa
Jewelry Making HQ
www.jewelrymakinghq.com